No compromise on quality is our bottom-line assumption at IT Beam Technologies. We exercise initiative for quality in every discipline at every level of the organization. Our quality service solutions have reflected a positive image on our clientele. It is due to reward of quality work produced that we are committed to quality orientation and have instituted an independent, process based QA department. Every product/project goes through extensive testings. For every deliverable the QA team applies various quality checks during different phases of SDLC using our standard procedures / practices / checklists to ensure:
- Client expectations and requirements are recognized, addressed and contented.
- On time shipment of product, with agreed upon parameters, and it is accomplished by defect prevention, identification of potential bottlenecks and extensive test planning and testing of product to measure quality factors at different stages of development.
For each deliverable extensive reviews, walkthroughs, inspections, test planning, test engineering, test execution (from unit testing Load / Regression testing) is implemented using our standard procedures / practices. Below is the diagrammatical representation of overall high level Quality Assurance that drives our sub processes;
Multiple groups throughout our organization contribute to the quality process;
- Business analysts define application requirements and testing objectives.
- Testing Team and project leads design test plans and develop test cases.
- QA testers execute planed tests and generate reports of execution results.
- Developers review / reproduce and fix QA's reported defects.
Please contact our sales representative at email@example.com for further details.